Friday, June 22, 2012

Invitation in the mail!!!!

On June 18th, my placement officer emailed me a questionnaire to complete and return.  There were questions about my flexibility to serve in a different region other than Africa and to see if I would be willing to depart in late August/September.  I said that I was flexible, even though I want to go to Africa.  Another question was to see if I have had any medical or legal issues since I began my application.

This morning, I woke up to an email from the Peace Corps stating that my application status has been updated.  I logged in to my PC account and it reported that I have been invited to serve and that my invitation is in the mail! I am beyond enthralled.  Where could I be going?  The suspense is killing me.  Based on my research, it looks like I might be heading to Latin America.  That would be amazing!

Anyway, I need to get some work done.  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment