Monday, June 4, 2012

Resumé! Hey, hey, hey!

Hello there! So where were we? I think we left off at the part where I just submitted my medical forms.  Well, today is June 4th and on March 21st, I received a medical and dental clearance notification.  This was very exciting news but I had to wait until today (almost 11 weeks later) to hear from my placement officer.  She stated that she would like an updated resumé within the next two weeks.  I think after I submit my resume, all I have is a final phone interview with her and then I find out where I'm going! :D

There is one thing that I'm wondering.  I'm wondering if I'll still be going to sub-Saharan Africa this October.  Because of my nut allergy, the Peace Corps nurse informed me that my nomination may or may not change because they have to accommodate to my needs.  I really hope that I'm still going to Africa.  At the same time, if I go to a different region, I'm sure I'll like it there as well.

The suspense continues...



1 comment:

  1. It's a great thing I'm reading your blogs now. The suspense would've drove me insane.

    ReplyDelete